1. Body Composition in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Daniela Gologanu et al., Maedica (Buchar), 2014 Mar; 9(1): 25–32.
2. Assessment of Fluid Shifts of Body Compartments using Both Bioimpedance Analysis and Blood Volune Monitoring, Soo-Jeong Yu et al., J Korean Med Sci 2006; 21: 75-80.
3. The effect of vascular access modality on changes in fluid content in the arms as determined by multifrequency bioimpedance, John Booth et al., Nephrol Dial Tansplant 2011; 26: 227-231.
4. Changes in upper limb extracellular water content during hemodialysis measured by multi-frequency bioimpedance, Sanjeev Kumar et al., Int J Artif Organs 2013; 36(3): 203-207.
5. Does the presence of an arteriovenous fistula alter changes in body water following hemodialysis as determined by multifrequency bioelectrical impedance assessment? Kwanpeemai Panorchan et al., Hemodialysis International 2015; 19: 484-489.