1. Tabata I et al., Effects of moderate-intensity endurance and high-intensity intermittent training on anaerobic capacity and VO2max. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1996 Oct;28(10):1327-30.
2. Helgerud J et al., Aerobic high-intensity intervals improve VO2max more than moderate training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007 Apr;39(4):665-71.
3. Petros G. Botonis et al., Concurrent Strength and Interval Endurance Training in Elite Water Polo Players. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Jan;30(1):126-33.
4. Boutcher SH., High-intensity intermittent exercise and fat loss. J Obes. 2011;2011:868305.
5. Rognmo Ø et al., High intensity aerobic interval exercise is superior to moderate intensity exercise for increasing aerobic capacity in patients with coronary artery disease. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2004 Jun;11(3):216-22.